Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stewie Griffin


Ooooooh I see you got some pie!You know pie doesn't taste well without Coolwhip!Pie tastes better with Coolwhip , Coolwhip tastes better with pie! This line may seem alien to some of you especially the humans who seldom lay their eyes on television programmes or only watcht the News. ( Please Note that this is a mutual understanding and no references of any persona in our class is contained in this blog post).

Recently , I was scrolling through the channels on my 3 year old StarHub Box set.Frankly , its once glittering metallic jacket around his body has been contaminated by dust , bacteria and other alien household alike. Similarly , boredom started to rise in my as repeated shows get screened on the channels.Click , Click , Click , every push of the button just welcomed the whims of boerdon to come knocking to my door.

Shooter , The Incerdibles , Finding Nemo , Encore of PCK , I have watched these shows numerous times , some of the scenes still lingers in my head. Then , through a puff of magic and fantastical potions , ok , just kidding. The highly popular US Tv Channel , FOX popped up on the screen. The pixels on the TV screen metomorphised into an episode of Family Guy. Initially , I was sceptical about this whos , I thought it was an imitation of the Simpsons. Little did I know it was a World of Difference ; Fmaily Guy was definitely a more matured show (Emphasis that it is not R-Rated or whatsoever) which fitted smoothly to my liking.

The occasional references to famous characters such as Ronald Reagan and even Miley Cyrus was sometimes the main part of the episode though majority of the times , these characters were ridiculed by the imagination of the shows which was just too hilarious , I doubt there is any antidote for such a whimsical comedy.

Its dialogue are increasinlgy catchy such as Coolwhip! and even Lois! These letters of fun linger in my mind , floating endlessly through the Neurons , ok , just kiddig,What I am trying to convey is that these phrases have integrated as a part of my social life.

If you have an open mind for matured themes ( NOT R-RATED) and a need for exhillirating laughters , Family Guy is the show for you! Now on DemandTV! Ok , just kidding.

2 comments:

  1. Coolwhip! (:

    Hahaha, I do agree with you that Family Guy contains mature content :X But overall, yeah I enjoy the show too (: StarHub's cable TV is pretty awesome too. So far I haven't had any problems with it.

    Once again, your vocabulary shines. Do take note though that there are quite a few typo errors in the post. Perhaps you might wanna proof read it a second time?

    In any case, this was a move away from the usual old serious blog posts. Light-hearted and casual - I like it! :D

    Mattheus (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha coolwhip!!!!! I love. (:

    I love Starhub's CableTv, your so lucky to have most of the channels. (: I only have a few channels so I can't watch many nice shows!! D:

    Family Guy is an awesome show. (: I remember watching many episodes of it on youtube, up to hours on end. (: My favourite character is Peter. :D

    Then again, I agree with Mattheus, watch out for vocabulary. ;)

    ReplyDelete